Learning about our faith occurs in worship, at Church dinners, and anywhere God’s people are gathered! As God’s people we also need intentional time to nurture our faith through study in a Christian community. We have classes that meet on Sunday mornings for all ages beginning at 9:00am. For other study opportunities, such as Bible study groups, Christian Women’s Fellowship, Youth Group Fellowship, Film and Faith, and special events please check the Webster Groves Christian Church calendar.
Sunday Mornings at 9:00 AM
- Koinonia Adult Class meets in Love Chapel.
- Christian Builders Adult Class meets in the Heritage Room.
- High School Youth Class meets in the Lounge.
- Preschool and Elementary School Aged Children meet for the LINKS program in Love Chapel following the Children’s Moment in worship.
- Childcare for infants and toddlers is provided in the Nursery, immediately across from the Sanctuary.